Friday, May 29, 2009


Almost Ready to Go
Hi all
I finished work on Wednesday and left feeling as though everything was taken care of and that it was all left in good hands. Since then, my parents have come to pick up Charles Gordon III and Oskar to look after them, I have farmed out my plants, made arrangements for my bills, condo, mail etc and have been trying to learn Portuguese.
I am packed for Brazil and I almost ready to leave (flight is at 11:40 pm and it is now 12:40 pm). I plan on working on my Blog and itouch (ipod with wireless) both new to me in the last week.
Sue/Susie/Susan

1 comment:

  1. Hello Susan,

    I believe that at this point you have arrived in Brazil. Hope you enjoy every moment there... Looking foward to hearing more news from you!

    Divirta-se bastante!!!

    ReplyDelete