Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hannah Montana


Last week I made a special appearance as Hannah Montanna at my niece's 7th birthday party. Claire made the request to me a few months ago saying I "look just like her", and since I hardly knew who Hannah Montanna was, I took her word for it. I gathered up clothes and jewlery items from friends and arrived before the party so that Claire and her friend Kallie could choose my outfit. They fully approved of my final costume.
I also studied Hannah's songs, her actions on YouTube, and read up on her as much as I could beforehand. As the guests arrived they were each introduced to Hannah Montana and I was in character. A Karaoke machine was set up in the back and for a while we sang Hannah Montana songs, the kids seem to know all the words! Lucky for me there is no video (sorry Nicole!)
Overall we had a great time. My niece said I was an excellent Hannah Monatana and one of her friends said I looked just like her, except my face and hair.

2 comments:

  1. You must be the coolest auntie!

    Welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. or just the goofiest...
    hope you all are ok

    ReplyDelete